Full Job Description
This role will be a contract role with 6 month duration.
• Providing end-to-end solutions that address the internal business requirements
• Interacting with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
• Work closely with the client to analyze business requirements and design end-to-end solutions using oracle cloud applications
• Design, configuration, testing, deployment, training, and release management of oracle cloud applications
• Resolve functional and technical issues
• Be an active member within the company's oracle technology communities
Knowledge, skills & experience:
• Preference will be given to candidates available immediately or a maximum of 30 days after accepting the offer.
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to work in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Please apply with your resume and remember to provide us with your contact details.
We will review your job application within 7 working days. Should your profile fit the requirements of the role a consultant from Edari will be in touch with you to get a deeper understanding of your profile, to discuss the role in more detail and potential next steps
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or similar
• 6-10 years of experience as an Oracle Functional Consultant with 4-5 years of Oracle Fusion experience
• Experience with a minimum of 2 end-to-end cycle implementations in Oracle SCM
• Have strong Functional experience in implementing Oracle Inventory, Procurement, and Advanced procurement modules like Sourcing, Supplier Qualification, Procurement Contracts, Supplier Portal, and Core Procurement including Self Service procurement
• Experience with Oracle Fusion Application Configuration and Testing
• Experience in OIC or SOA is desirable
• Good experience with gathering business requirements and developing functional specification documents
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills